The lessons learned in each book grow upon the prior books, however children can start reading any book in the series without missing any of the fundamentals.
Each book includes a 'Notes for Parents & Teachers' section that includes the following information:
- School curriculum applicability for multiple countries
Project Management concepts covered in the book, including
- Project phases, with relevant chapters mapped
- Key concepts
- Diagrams and lesson summaries, in abbreviated format for teachers
Each of the Parent/Teacher sections from the books have been provided here in PDF format, to help you analyze how you might use the books in your classroom.
- The Ultimate Tree House Project
- The Scariest Haunted House Project - Ever!
- The Amazing Science Fair Project
- The Valentine's Day Project Disaster